C / C++ Developer
U.S. citizenship is required
As a C/C++ Programmer, you will be responsible for developing/maintaining custom applications. You must be comfortable developing new products from the concept phase onward, as well as taking complex and challenging existing systems and quickly developing expertise in maintaining and enhancing them.
Must be able to work independently and in a team environment with local and remote teams, follow software development processes, prepare detailed project documentation, and generate work estimates.
- 3-7+ years of C/C++ or other structured languages.
- Experience developing and debugging software in real-time embedded, distributed and multi-processor environments.
- Experience in optimizing code for real-time performance.
- Experience in networking programming, socket-level development, and protocol implementation.
- Experience in real-time audio/video handling and associated codecs and protocols.
- Experience in user interface development for embedded and appliance class devices.
- Must be able to analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translate them into software designs.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and a passion for creating innovative software and developing new technologies.
- Experience with version control and bug tracking tools.
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to test software designs and code at the unit and system level to ensure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Robotics or unmanned vehicles experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
Job position is located in Saline, MI, and salary is flexible based on knowledge/experience. Benefits include health, dental, short and long term disability, life, 401k, and more. US citizenship required.
We offer a competitive salary with potential for bonuses, generous benefits, flexible hours, fun and relaxed environment, casual dress code, the opportunity to learn new technologies and work on some really cool projects, and much more.