Quantum Signal AI (a Ford AV, LLC subsidiary) is a research and development company with a focus on simulation, mobile robotics, and autonomous vehicle technologies. We are looking for an elite Simulation Software Engineer with a broad skill set to help us bring the real world into the virtual.
- Producing clean and efficient code
- Maintaining, improving, and extending a mature codebase in active use
- Documenting code and producing technical content, such as user guides
- Minimum 2 years C++ software coding experience in a professional environment (post college) as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong interest in developing real-time, engineering-focused simulation software tools incorporating vehicles, sensors, physics, and graphics
- Knowledge of basic concepts involved in physics modeling and 3D graphics.
Why Quantum Signal AI?
We are here to build great solutions to enable the future of autonomous technologies. Our team and environment support and rewards creativity, intelligence, and hard work. If you like new challenges, learning, and varied work we are the company for you! We have a fun and relaxed work culture that consists of flexible hours, casual dress code, summer staff BBQs, game nights, lunchtime volleyball, ping pong tournaments, and the opportunity to learn new technologies.
We also offer a competitive salary with potential for bonuses. Our benefits include excellent health and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and 401k. Are you ready for the challenge? If so, send us your resume and cover letter today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
What Happens at Quantum Signal AI?
From vintage arcade tournaments to Happy Hour to our year end holiday party, we’re having fun!